Sunday 8 December 2013

Tapah

We are always educated to be appreciate of what we have, but I don't think most people really remember this. Cuz I'm one of them :(((  Until I came back from the Tapah trip.... it was an awesome trip. ORANG ASLI SETTLMENT is one of our significant projects next year. In order to gather more information and understand what orang asli truly need, we decided to pay a visit to them.

The villagers (orang asli) are mostly earn their income from picking up durians. Their daily income is only approximately RM20. Although government are subsidizing the basic groceries to them monthly, but these are not sufficient! They don't have proper clothes, those kids have insufficient stationery for school, they even don't have proper cooking tools like ours kitchen.

So now........I really think that i'm actually a super lucky girl! Definitely! I have too many things to appreciate in my life, my mommy, my daddy, my 3 lil brothers, my family, my chances to go to college, and my health and etc. 

Not showing off my luckiness

Here we go~~





Accommodation is provided by Lion Seto, dont doubt that, the whole piece of land belong to him! 

AWESOMEEEE!!!!!



Experiences are not the only thing we gained, but DURIANSSSS :p


Southern Cross in Tapah 










One of the houses in the village, we can see that how they reuse those "rubbish" we use once in the city
Kids pampers -- wash and reuse (most city-ians only use once and discard it)

Plastic bag of rice -- to repair their roof 
used poster -- their mattress
broken pot or utensils -- their only cooking tools 
bla  bla bla 










playing in the river~  imma hapi girl <3



me & river 


me & yin xing :DDD (she is super excited in the trip too :P)

Don't doubt that, we played only after we finish what we are suppose to do! :p

The End.


No comments:

Post a Comment