Monday 25 November 2013

Penang-bridge International Marathon - I made it!!

Two posts in few hours time? But i do have too much things to post about! Perhaps my life is just too colourful~ lolllllllllllllll

I had forgotten since when I've been falling in love with running. Not really care about the results but the process. In fact, I'm not really good in running but i enjoyed it. My first run was Nike Run last year which my gang and I had joined for fun. And only then i realized marathon is not only about running, it needs a lot of positive energy to make it. Can I say what all attitudes needed in it are all we should have in life? And they are all what I'm looking for! (if i could put those right attitudes in my studies, guess i surely could replace the course rep :p)

So.... come back to today's topic, yeah! PENANG BRIDGE INTERNATIONAL MARATHON! My friends and I already registered for it since march, we are real early birds! Haha! Just a blink of eyes, it has happened and I gain weight after the penang trip. Guilty to say that, my earlier expectation to the penang trip was like : I must finish the 21KM long way! I can do it! I can do it!......time flies~ new expectations are: I must try cendol, chao kuey tiaow, asam laksa, take a lotsaaa picha this this this and that that that. How about my 21KM? I really can do that ah? Or what if I just join the fun run 10KM? #WTF



At the end~~~

Tadaaaaaa~~~~~ I AM A FINISHER OF HALF MARATHON (21KM) 
though i didnt take picha of the back of the medal, but I DID FINISH 21KM before sunrise~ :p
and i cant feel my legs eventually, worth it still!


Im not sure why is this picha is blur in my blog, but it is crystal clear in facebook! Really love this picha a lot
 I think it is a must to take a group picha with your friends when all of you were squeezed in a car for the whole trip!



Another sweet group photo~ thanks the lovely lady who helps us to take this <3





me and Jane
#girlsbeinggirls

No comments:

Post a Comment