Tuesday 31 December 2013

New year resolution?

Its 12.09am right now....so HAPI NEW YEAR! This is already the 4th year of i cant go out and join the crowd to countdown....ALL IS TARC FAULT LAH!!!! exams are always arranged about one month before Chinese new year as this is so convenient for the college to arrange the sem breaks schedule as well...........hate tarc every year end :((((

Lets start with some worst things happened LAST YEAR :

1. shortest relationship ever yet unforgettable :(
2. recognized the true ugly face of a fat bitch 
3. one of my best friends is flying off to Singapore for her job

Happy one~ 

1. I've met an angel in TAR UC, my finance lecturer Miss Lim. 

First of all, i'm not a lesbian. This lecturer is hot, elegant, classy and feminine, she has all my dreamed role model's character! Besides, she is knowledgeable (not only a vase), helpful and kind. I just wanna put every good words on her! LOL! Because of her, i'm motivated, being positive and working much more harder on my homeworks though im still facing computer now....one more day left for exams :( . In short, you are my idol Miss Lim!!!! 

2. I've joined Leo club of Southern Cross

Yeah, this club is totally different from other leo clubs * i think *, i can feel the strong bonds built in the club and every one are soooo lovely! <3

3. Passion to running

i have no ideas on this too, whenever i am running, i feel like wanna give up in every second of it, and this make me became more determine to not to do so. what doesn't kill you make you stronger rite?  

Resolutions in 2014
1. kick myself out of the single list! i made this wish every new year...hahhaha! 
2. Graduate from Tar UC and get myself a Degree from Sheffield Hallam 
3. Work out, never stop exercising! 
4. Talk softer, all my friends knew this bad habit of mine....:( sorry lah....
5. Think more before actions
6. Read more news paper
7. Speak english more fluently
8. Improve on financial planning
9. Master my cooking skills
10. Love everyone around me more and more! <3

I wish i could make these happens...hmm...NO! I will make these happen! :)

2 comments: