Tuesday 31 December 2013

Last words before 2014

20131229

Southern Cross 7th anniversary dinner ---- 7th wonders!
No any words to describe that whole night, but overall its WARMTH and i love SC more and more and its really my another new family now.  XOXO







outfit of the day~
the initial outfit was a simple navy blue dress, plan changed last minute as I was informed that the dress code is black or white last minute too :(
its really quite difficult for me to get myself a white skirt in my wardrobe....
black and white thingies are not my things ...


Group picha is a must :)

I am so proud to call myself Leo Amanda from Southern Cross :D

20131228

B20 Xmas gift exchange! This culture has been started since we knew each other in our diploma days and it last until now, I am so glad that we have keep it up and still love each others until now! I think most of you wouldn't know that I always showed off with some others college friend of our such strong bonds between us, im fxxxking enjoy how they envy at me! LOL 
i know im mean, but thats real me rite?! HAHAHAHAHA



by the way, our youngest girl in the gang is born on Xmas too! Love you sey~ <3 
it was a brownie cake with a lil banana favor which is my favourite xD
hope you did enjoy the cake my dear <3




tadaa~~~~~~ presentssssssss!!!!!!!
Evil Amanda : free to spot out the present attached with poker card of  8, that was the most unwanted present in the night! hahahahahahaha~

20131225

First xmas gift exchange session with these old friends in 2013, we knew each other really OLD ENOUGH.............

 me & Van



me & jane


me! 
love the curly hairs which i make my self, honestly, this is the first time i succeeded but still......my leader say i look like sha poh, fine~ 


outfit of the day~ 

At the end of the day, i got a THERMO which i wanted to buy it for so long!!!!!! Dream come true huh?! imma a lil hapi girl *wink*

The End.

No comments:

Post a Comment