Thursday 2 October 2014

Super late

Was scrolling the gallery in my phone, 
and i found these. 

Just two weeks ago, i think 
le gang celebrated my virgo day with me and another friend 's
yayypiiii

Thanks all you lovely folks! 
♡♡



the coffee shop's lao ban prepared muffins for us instead of a big cake
guess he know us youngster nowadays well
holding cute muffin by everyone has better effect than a big cake in group picha :P


my lovely girls 



 us girl again~ LOL

#girlsbeinggirl

bossu and yang er look so bright in this pic huh :P
you can see the area behind us was decorated with colourful balloons, I love it! 
Again, 
thank all you lovely folks!




Group picture is a must!
As usual,
we automatically grouped according gender

No matter 
we are eating,
taking picture,
or etc.

That is why shuffle in seats is required when playing games! 

#wunai



#theredzebra

How can I didn't take any selfie?!

#girlsbeinggirl


 Look at this! 
Its a lil birthday gift from my lovely student -- Charlene

Though I always made her to do lots of exercises which she doesn't like at all 
#Iknowthat
but she didn't say a word and did what I've told
of course, she did well in her exams
I survived her parents :p

I'm blessed.
Really appreciate for everything I have.
 


#Charlene 

How cute she is?!




元卫觉醒
夏天的风

我们的故事简单,却很生动 :)

The end.

No comments:

Post a Comment