Sunday 12 October 2014

12.10.2014 - A BAD TRY IS ALWAYS BETTER THAN NO TRY

Joining running events is always my favorite and the only motivation to keep running as one of the weekly workouts.  However, since the last run (Leo Run) in March, I've not running as frequent as I did. Of course, the stronger stamina I used to have has dropped so muchhh! 

This is my second time joining the #SCKLM, be frank, the organizing team has did a very good job and they deserve repeat runners -- me. haha From registration, collection of race packs, transportation to the venue and last part of the event are all extremely satisfied! LRT has started to operate from 3am morning, the most wonderful thing is, its FREE OF CHARGE until 6am! The old goat was collecting the packs on behalf of us, she has collected them in a short time even one of our friend forgot to give the old goat her confirmation slip & photocopy of identity card in hard copy form. Thank you for being flexible!

As I said, my stamina has dropped a lot and I've took 1hr40mins to finish the whole 10KM journey. That was a bad run. No matter how, I finished it! I'm a finisher! #abadtryisalwaysbetterthannotry  


tadaaa!!! the medal is prettier than last year's one :P
#imafinisher 




Being a instagrammer or human in 21st century,
how can you not taking a pic at the finish line afterall!?



 Ohya, we were given BANANA #myfavor
after the finish point! 
So considerate
 

p/s:
I actually can feel my empty stomach a lot in the half way of running,
that was really motivated me a lot to get to the destination immediately!
Of course, we rewarded ourselves 
with super delicious dimsum 
after that. 

Dimsummmmmmmm :P




Second round: 
Daorae Korean barbeque 
another favorite of us girls' 

The most exciting moment during the meal is
when you see all the dishes and side dishes are fully occupied the table!
That's just make me feel
#houhangfok ahhhhh 
(only that cantonese word can express how I really feel, haaahaaaa)  
 

 this is actually an advance birthday celebration for our smallest girl in the bunch
smallest is in term of ---- size :P
and a late birthday celebration with Nana the banana in the bunch
so sorry for being so late, everyone is like just can't make it and so busy
during that period.
Hope you can feel our sincerity to celebrate with you ♡ 
 

the birthday girls 
 

Us girls :)

In the same day, 
our club has a blood donation event, 
a real busy day. 

Being one of the members, showing support is a must and some more I wasn't manage to volunteer in the event. 
I am very very very scare of any injection or painfulness ,
 that's why I don't even dare to look how the doctor going to draw my blood for testing. 
I can only tell myself to relax >.<


I've met a so-so nurse,
it was so painful during the injection and injecting the big needle into my vein
unlike the other 2 girls,
the male nurse was perfectly helped them for everything,
they don't even feel a thing.

At the end, I was failed to donate as the blood has stopped coming out,
after all the sufferings,
only 1/4 of the blood bag has been filled,
guess she is going to throw that bag...
T.T


my poor arm..


#abadtryisalwaysbetterthannotry

Most importantly,
we've served the community and might helped someone out there.
The event ends perfectly,
with a hot steamboat dinner!!! 


The end.


I won't be the one who walks away so easily,
I'm here to stay,
and make the difference I can make.

No comments:

Post a Comment