Thursday 13 August 2015

Stay emotional

I have read a good article about being emotional lately , I couldn't agree more when the writer

thought being emotional was one of the greatest weaknesses of her and she wanted to eliminate it.

But, people who are emotional feel things deeper, feel things deeper, deeper. I really love her words.

 I get mad easily, I get excited easily, I get aggressive easily and I get emotional easily. 

These are all because I feel things deeper,

because I don' wanna missed out any single feeling,

*sounds like I've finally found a great reason to not to eliminate my weakness. 

Again! Being emotional is not a weakness, as long as it does not harm others.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well, I have been upset in past few weeks for some tiny and ridiculous reason,

all about #girlsbeinggirls,

when I realised myself was moving towards a place of depression and state of negativity,

I'll look for Mr Google for helps,

type my problems in the magical search column

look up some good articles and hoping they could lift me up and save me from the hell,

well, Google never fails me ;)

the sanguine lady is back!

uh,

its Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment