Thursday 4 June 2015

Thursday's murmur

i miss that part, smelling the wind and feeling free
The best moment of the day was “you weren't working during working hour, but spending time in the gym”. I was sick, soooooo sick of regular working routine, rushing for trains and listening to the same playlist repeatedly, I hate these all, at some moments. I simply need to escape from these.


Finishing [The Love Detective], which I got from Popular during sales;

 people-watching in the train and the bustle station;

window shopping around the mall during working hour;

shake wildly in Zumba;

a short nap in the sauna under the hottest degree I’ve ever experienced;

feeling fantastic as my day is off with the manager;

standing by the large window at the gym, seeing faces who are rushing towards offices, 
and I think
OMG- ya'll - needa - work heh?!


Best thursday ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment