Tuesday 16 September 2014

17.09.2014


Its the cute girl's birthday LOL
I have no idea since when I'll remind myself how suffered my mommy was in 23 years ago
I love you Connie! 

I bet myself surely can't say this out when see my mom in person, awkward......................

Hell yeah, 23!!! 
I really don't want to say this, but....

*thanks to the chubby face, i still look young*
 


 ITS BR ICE CREAM CAKE
Thanks Lion Ken so muchhhhhh


Advance celebration with the SC members
nothing much to say...but THANK YOU GUYS





Zoe is also a September baby
she is a Libra
me is typical Virgo  

 

I know I don't look good here
I do love  this picture a lot!
whenever I look at this, I remember how happily I was
I laughed loudly from the heart
I'm blessed

Happy Birthday Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment